Friday, January 22, 2010

Days 19 and 20

Another post with multiple sketches.

sketch of watercolor brushes
2B pencil in Cotman Field sketch book
copyright 2010 Stacy L. Rowan

Another Tuesday spent with the watercolor ladies, so when I came home I decided to sketch some of the "tools of the trade". I tried this first in pen, but the large bottom brush "melted" a little without the use of a center line. I redid the sketch in pencil, sketching the bottom brush first then erasing my construction lines after the top brushes were added. The result was much better.


sketch of my legs and feet
2B pencil in Cotman Field sketch book
copyright 2010 Stacy L. Rowan

This is a sketch of me sketching - well at least part of me. I was relaxing on the bed with my sketchbook and decided to sketch what was literally in front of me.

No comments: