Friday, June 4, 2010

Days 107 and 108

Experimenting some more with the gray brush pens with mixed results.
seashell sketches
gray ink in cahier sketch book
copyright 2010 Stacy L. Rowan

Day 108 I decided to sketch this coffee mug to get some ellipse practice. My husband has been a coffee lover since before I met him. I've always liked the smell of it and loved coffe ice cream but never really liked to drink coffee itself.
coffee mug and milk sketch
sepia ink in cahier pocket sketch book
copyright 2010 Stacy L. Rowan

After 16 years I think he has finally converted me. It started with flavored coffees and coffee drinks that tasted more like dessert. Then we went to Hawaii and had some 100% Kona coffee. Yum!!

I'm not a full blown coffee addict yet, but in another 16 years... who knows.

No comments: