Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Days 105 and 106

I rarely paint my finger nails because within two days the polish always starts chipping off. It makes the whole process seem like a wasted effort.

But for some reason, nail polish lasts much longer on my toe nails. And I love having pretty toes when I wear my open toed shoes and flip flops. Typically I choose some shade of pink. This year I bought a new bottle of polish. The name... Wishful Pinking - I love it!

sketch of nail polish bottle
sepia ink in cahier pocket sketch book
copyright 2010 Stacy Rowan

Day 106 I sketched a nest because it seemed like an appropriate spring sketching subject. It wasn't a real nest, just a decorative one I put out for the season.

sketch of eggs in nest
sepia ink in cahier pocket sketch book
copyright 2010 Stacy Rowan

No comments: