Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pitman Fall Craft Show

Crisp
original watercolor 18" x 14"
copyright 2007 Stacy L. Rowan

Just a quick note to let everyone know that I am participating in the Pitman Fall Craft Show this Saturday from 9am to 4pm. The show is being held on Broadway in the quaint South Jersey town of Pitman.

I am sharing a booth with my Dad and my sister. Our booth is in front of Joe's Barber Shop. Stop in and say "Hi!" if you are in the area. If you're not going to be in the area, maybe you could help out by saying a little prayer for good weather.

Joe's Barber Shop

In past years the easiest place to park was in a lot on Lamb's Road near the intersection of Elm Avenue. From there you could catch a shuttle into town. I'd recommend this since parking in town is at a premium during the show. Hopefully they will have the shuttle service again this year, but I don't know for sure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the show! With work as good as this painting you're sure to do well!

Billie Crain said...

i'll be prayin' you have great weather, Stacy. good luck even though i'm sure you won't need it. your painting skills will see you through to a profitable outcome.:-)

Anonymous said...

I'm too late, but I hope you are happy and satisfied and that all went well and that the weather was just great!
Ronell

Stacy said...

Thanks Dave, Billie and Ronell!