Thursday, April 26, 2012

And the Winners Are...

Thank you to everyone who let me borrow their brain cells and suggested titles for my "Name These Paintings" contest.

I can't tell you how much fun it is to read all the entries as they come in! You are all a creative bunch!

So without further ado... here are the winners...

The winning title for painting #1 is


"Pearfection" submitted by Len Murtha. Thank you Len!

The winning title for painting #2 is


"Waiting for the Party" submitted by Kathleen Probst. Thank you Kathleen!

Len and Kathleen, please email me your mailing address and let me know if you would like a pack of note cards or a small sketch as a thank you for your winning title.

Thank you again to everyone who helped me out by entering your suggestions! A great title can make the difference in whether a painting sells or sits in inventory. And in the end I had so many good suggestions it was tough to choose.

No comments: