Thursday, September 22, 2011

Relax with a Cup of Coffee

Coffee Break
©2007 Stacy L. Rowan
watercolor on paper

Hi all! Last weekend was my Open Studio and I am pleased to report it went very well.

A nice number of guests stopped by and I thoroughly enjoyed visiting with everyone. Some came to buy, some to look and some just to offer their support. I felt blessed by the presence of every one of them.

I am working on a little something different this year in terms of sharing the Open Studio with my blog readers. But it's not quite ready yet.

While you wait I thought I would share my little mug of coffee and a couple of cookies with you. Our weather here has been of the rainy and cool variety. If it doesn't improve soon I will need a nice warm drink to fill in for the warmth of the sunshine.

No comments: