Saturday, September 13, 2008

Art Fair Today - Nazareth, PA

green coffee mug with Oreos in watercolor and graphite
Coffee Break
approx. 4" x 3" watercolor and graphite
Stacy L. Rowan

Just a post for people in my area to announce that I will be showing my art this afternoon and evening at Nazareth Evening on Main Steet in Nazareth , PA. The event starts at 3pm and runs until 8pm. The art show is taking place in the square at Main and Center Streets. Also local businesses along Main Street will be open for the evening and there will be entertainment in the street and square.

If you are in the area, I'd love for you to stop by and say hi!

I created the above image for the postcard I sent to my mailing list announcing this event. If anyone is interested in how I make and print my own postcards, leave a comment and I'll be happy to share. Notecards with this image are also available.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you had a wonderful time at the Art Fair, Stacy. I have yet to be involved with one, but they do look like a fun way to showcase your work and to meet and great your neighbors.

It looks like you are keeping busy.
Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

this is a lovely notecard Stacy and I wouldlove to know how you make them! I'm too late to wish you good luck on your show..I hope all went well?
And I really enjoyed reading a little more about you on MB blog!You were just born to be an artist.
ronell

Stacy said...

Robin, so great to hear from you! I've been meaning to email and ask about the Mexico workshop and life in general. I hope all is well with you. This fair in Nazareth is always enjoyable because we make a family event of it. They have activities that the kids enjoy when they get bored helping me.

Ronell, I will write a post explaining how I make my note cards and postcards. It really isn't too hard. I'd love to see some of your paintings made into note cards! The fair went well. This one is never really big for sales, but a lot of people come to look at the art and appreciate it. Plus this year I spoke to a business owner who is interested in showing my art in their cafe. I'll be following up on that in the next few days. :)