Thursday, November 24, 2011

Hoping You Have Much to be Thankful For

sketch of a decorative turkey
created with Pitt brush pen, Inktense pencils and water brush
©2011 Stacy L. Rowan

As those of us living in the US celebrate Thanksgiving, my wish for my blog readers is that you each have much to be thankful for.

I am very thankful for all of you that read my blog, both here and on Facebook. I am grateful for every comment, every "like" and every "share". I value your support, both the loyal supporters who have been cheering me on for years and the ones who are seeing my art for the first time today.

I have been blessed with much good fortune in my life - a loving family, great friendships, wonderful experiences, good health - getting to do what I love is the icing on the cake. Thank you for being part of that icing.

No matter where you live, I hope today finds you surrounded by love and blessings and feeling like you have much to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

love the turkey :D

have a good holiday!

Stacy said...

Thank you Jennifer Rose!